Error: Changes Conflict with Another Data Item. (18,5) when Finalizing a requisition.
(Doc ID 1554884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving this error message on a Purchase Order when finalizing a Requisition. after it was second time issued from a ePro requisition.
Navigate to PO Schedule, Distribution – Budget Distribution tab and check the ‘Final’ checkbox, then click on OK. Save PO and the system returns the error:
Error: Changes conflict with another data item. (18,5)
When trying to save your changes, the system found a conflict with other information in the database.
This problem may be because of changes made simultaneously by another user. Make a note of the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and look for changes. Ensure that your changes are still appropriate, then retry them.
If the problem persists, it may be due to an application programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a requisition and budget check.
- Source the Requisition to a purchase order.
- At the PO Distribution, Finalize the Requisition, Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
- Cancel the purchase order.
- Select Yes to resourcing the requisition.
- Run Auto Source again to create a second purchase order.
- At the PO Distribution, Finalize the Requisition.
- Save the PO. Error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document