EAP: THE KK_ACTIVITY_LOG OF THE VOUCHER IS INCORRECT WHEN A VOUCHER WITH DISCOUNT PAY
(Doc ID 1556088.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The KK_ACTIVITY_LOG of the voucher is incorrect when a voucher with discount pay terms is finalized prior to the payment.
1. Create a PO $100
2. Budget check the PO
3. Verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION tables for the PO
4. Create a Voucher for the whole amount $100 with discount payment terms like 2D
5. Match, Budget check and post the voucher
6. verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG for the voucher.
7. Verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION tables for the PO
8. Finalize the voucher >> Voucher finalized, PO not closed
9. verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG for the voucher.
10. Verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION tables for the PO
11. Pay the voucher and take the discount >> Payment for $98 ($2 discount)
12. Payment post
13. Budget check the AP_ACCTDSE entry that gets created by payment post when taking the discount
14. verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG for the voucher.
15. Verify the KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION tables for the PO
After budget checking of payment (AP_ACCTDSE), expense should be $98 and encumbrance should be $0, instead encumbrance becomes $2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|