Last updated on JUNE 25, 2013
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A performance issue with a customized Application Engine (AE) process using Synchronous Transactions for uploading data into PeopleSoft from the third party system. When the AE process receives a large response Sync Message (over 10MB), the PeopleSoft system took long time (e.g. 2 hours) for processsing the response.
For example, the below Sync response message took a long time to process in Integration Broker (IB) gateway, before sending back to the PeopleSoft application server, e.g. in captured IB msglog.html
1) 2013-03-26 16:11:42.73 : PeopleSoftListeningConnector: Request
2) 2013-03-26 16:11:42.743 : HttpTargetConnector: Http Request
3) 2013-03-26 16:11:42.746 : HttpTargetConnector: Http Request - WS security
4) 2013-03-26 16:11:42.875 : HttpTargetConnector: HTTP Headers in the Request
5) 2013-03-26 17:16:30.759 : HttpTargetConnector: Http Response
6) 2013-03-26 18:27:24.916 : HttpTargetConnector: HTTP After WS security Message Response
7) 2013-03-26 19:42:33.222 : PeopleSoftListeningConnector: Response
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms