Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when creating new form in Forms and Approval Builder : After building a form, an error is received. After activating a form, the defined fields do not appear.
Function testCondition does not return a result. (180,69) EOCF_CLF_DE.Runtime.RunService.OnExecute Name:testCondition PCPC:6425 Statement:98
Called from:EOCF_CLF_DE.RuleService.OnExecute Name:testCondition Statement:9
Called from:FS_SD.Runtime.Controllers.SDRuntimeController.OnExecute Name:evaluate_phrase Statement:164
Called from:FS_SD.Runtime.Controllers.SDRuntimeController.OnExecute Name:activate Statement:84
Called from:FORM.CONTROLLER.FormController.OnExecute Name:Form_PageActivate Statement:375
Called from:FORM.Activate Statement:1 (0,0)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a form.
2. Make a form with fields added in it.
3. Publish it to Employee Self Service (ESS)
4. When checking while previewing or using it as ESS, an error is received.
5. Also the fields added in step 2 are not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms