Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currency validated on 20-Nov-2014.
When recategorizing an asset with 4 books, 3 of which are non-depreciable, 1 of which is depreciable, to a new category in a view all list, the following error occurs:
Page inconsistent with database. (18,1)
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create an asset profile as follows:
2) Create an asset using this profile.
3) Run the depreciation process.
4) Navigate to the Cost Adjust/Transfer Asset page to recategorize the asset. Use todays date. Uncheck Copy Changes to Other Books. Select recategorize and click GO.
5) Click View all to display all books and enter the category value on all books before saving.
6) Save the transaction and the error window appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms