ECM: Payment Advice Notification is not generated when Support Acknowledgement is ON at Bank Integration Layouts
(Doc ID 1558700.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Financial Gateway, the Vendor Remittance Notification Email is NOT sent when Support Acknowledgement is ON at the Bank Integration Layouts.
1) On the Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Bank Integration Layouts page, add Layout = ISOV2 and check the Support Acknowledgments box.
2) On the External Accounts > Payment Methods page, add Payment Method = ACH to the Bank and under Electronic Layouts, default is set to Settle By = Financial Gateway and Layout = ISOV2.
3) On Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration for Source System = AP, check the box for Sent Remittance Advise is checked on and enter in a valid Remittance Email ID.
4) Create a Voucher for a ACH Vendor and set Payment Method = ACH,Layout = ISOV2.
5) Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle Manager.
6) Dispatch Payment via Financial Gateway.
7) Payment Status is set to 'Sent to Bank'.
8) Import Acknowledgement file from bank by running Import Acknowledgement Files.
9) Payment Status is now set to 'Paid'.
10) Review Remittance notification.
11) Email for Remittance Advise is not generated to the Vendor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!