EeS: Issue when running AP Voucher Approval and ESettlements Invoice througfh Approval Workflow
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting up both AP Voucher Workflow and eSettlements Workflow causes issues where the Vouchers/Invoices are 'crossing over' both workflows instead of eSettlements running solely through EMInvoiceApproval. It is also running through the Voucher Workflow (VoucherApproval).
a. PO Voucher and eSettlement Voucher run into both process. When Approve in one process (Voucher Approval) and check the Monitor Approval for the other process, the Status stays at Pending but the Approval Status stays at Approval.
b. When checking the Invoice, it does not show who is the Approver.
1. Setup AP Voucher Workflow and eSettlements workflow
2. Create a PO and Dispatch it
3. Create a Receipt from the PO
4. Create a partial PO Voucher
5. Created eSettlement partial PO Vouchers
6. Run Voucher Build
7. Run Matching
8. Run Approval Workflow process (via a batch process)
9. Vouchers routed to Approvers based on criteria
10. Run eSettlement Workflow Approval process (via batch cycle)
11. Appears that the eSettlment Vouchers are going through the Voucher Workflow process (VoucherApproval) not the eSettlements Voucher Workflow Approval (EMInvoiceApproval)
12. Check Monitor Approval
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms