Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing interview row when Interview ID not added. When the interview schedule is saved/submitted without entering interviewer id, the row is not visible. When the interview schedule is saved/submitted without entering interviewer id, the row should be made visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Recruiting > Find applicants > Manage Applicant
2. Select an applicant who already has an interview scheduled.
3. Now add another interview and enter details, but do not enter interviewer id.
4. Hit save for later.
5. Go to some other component and come back to save stage.
6. There is no interview 2.
7. Now add interview 3 and again do not add interviewer id and this time submit.
8. Go out and come back again.
9. Shows only interview 1 - Interview 2 and 3 are not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms