Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an approver opens a job in order to approve, and if the submitter modifies the job at the same time, the approver gets 'page inconsistent' error while clicking on approve. But the Approval workflow is marked as Approved but the job status remains in Pending Approval stage.
Page data in inconsistent with database. (18,1)
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. A job opening is submitted for approval.
2. The approver opens the jobs to approve it.
3. Meanwhile the submitter modifies some information on the job and saves it.
4. The approver approves the job opening and receives error: Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
5. The approval is registered and saved to database, but the job status remains in pending approval.
6. The approver cannot approve the job again, as the Approval chain has completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms