Partial Receiving Of Discount (negative) Amount Line Is Not Working correctly (10300,189)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System doesn’t allow to partial receive the discount (negative amount) line and gives error that line is being over received
Error:Amount only Purchase Orde line over received on receipt line (2), (10300,189)
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) PO is created with 2 lines in DEMO environment.
2) 1st line is created for qty 500.
3) 2nd lines is discount line and marked as “Amount Only”, “Receiving required” and with a negative amount (-100) which is the discount amount.
4) Receiving needs to be done for line#1 qty-50 , along with that discount of 50 $ is given. That means first line needs to be received for qty 50 and second line of PO needs to be received for amount 50$.
5) System doesn’t allow to partial receive the discount (negative amount) line and gives error that line is being over received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms