US Federal PAR Processing - When Terminating an Employee Last Date Worked is Set Incorrectly.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Termination of employee sets the last date worked equal to the Termination Date, no error message is generated. Termination 01/01/2008, last date worked set to 01/01/2008. User can save this without any CI errors, however if a retroactive row is inserted between the Termination row and the row previous to the termination, and tries to save, then the CI errors are generated and the save changes does not complete.
Steps to Replicate
1. Federal database sign in HFG/HFG
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Data > HR Processing USF
3. Select an employee (e.g. emplid LE0004), Terminate the employee and save, the save completes
4. In the HR Processing USF component go to Employment Data 2 page, Click on the Non Pay Data link, note the Last Date worked is the same as the termination date, and also note that during the save no errors were generated.
5. Using the same employee, in correct history mode, insert a retro dated row between the termination row and the previous row, using a different effective date once the date is completed on the page then save. The user will receive a message saying that the Reviewed check box on the data control page needs be checked before trying to save. During the save a CI error is generated relating to the Termination Date and the Last Date Worked being the same and therefore the changes are not saved.
Last Date Worked cannot be equal or greater than the Effective Date of the Action Changing the Status (1000,1101)
Error Changing Value CI_JOB_DATA.COLL_JOB(2) PROP_LAST_DATE_WORKED (91,34)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms