Multiple Locations Showing Instead Of Original Job Opening Location In Careers Page
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Locations showing instead of original Job Opening Location in Careers page when Job postings are more than one and available at the same time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Openings
2. Select a Job Opening and make sure there is a Posting added in English Language.
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
4. The location shows as selected in Job Opening.
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Openings
6. Select the Job Opening as in Step 2
7. Add a Job Posting and save.
8. Go Back to Main Menu > Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
9. Check the same Job Opening, it would show Multiple Openings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms