ETL 9.1/9.2: Fields Punch Type IN And OUT Disappear From Timesheet Page When Manager Enter Time On Behalf Of Employee.
(Doc ID 1561722.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the manager enter time on behalf of an employee, the IN and OUT fields disappear
Those fields should not disappear from timesheet page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet
2. Enter Employee ID and date and click Get Employees button
3. Click Employee name, and Click Apply schedule button
4. Click Clear button.
5. Click Save For Later, then click Ok button.
6. Click Submit button, then click Ok button.
7. Click Return to Select Employees link and Click Cancel button.
8. Verify that Report Time TImesheet Summary page is displayed.
9. Click Employee Name.
10. Time In and Out filed is NOT visible
Due to this issue, users cannot enter time on behalf of an employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document