PSA_ACCTGGL Generate UTL's Deferred Revenue (DRV) with PROJECT_ID Populated even when DEF REV distribution for Prepaid has PROJECT_ID as blank
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESA 9.1 bundle 20- 874723 PSA_ACCTGGL NOT CREATE IUP/IUR FOR UTL (PREPAID)- BALANCING CHARTFIELD), Deferred revenue entries starting to generate entries with project id populated even our DEFREV distribution only uses Account, Fund Code and Deptid. We want Project id as blank
1. Create contract with prepaid. -- in the prepaid deferred revenue distribution just enter the Account- Leave the Project ID as blank.
3. Create bill for the prepaid billplan. Process the prepaid bill all the way to billing.
4. Add transaction to generate BIL row in proj resource
5. Generate the UTL row by running CA_BI_INTFC for the BIL row
6. Run PSA_ACCTGGL --> check CA_ACCTG_LN_PC.. Deferred entry will have the project information populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms