ETL 9.1: Overtime Not Created For Week That Spans Two Periods
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overtime is not generated when rule time period spans across two periods.
Employee's are underpaid if they report more than 40 hours in a weekly period that happens to begin in one period and ends in the next workgroup time period.
Time Administration is creating overtime correctly when the entire rule time period is contained within the workgroups time period, but not when it spans two periods.
1. create semi monthly time period to use on workgroup
2. create weekly time period for overtime rule for week begin Monday
3. create new rule for overtime using weekly period
4. create new workgroup that uses semi monthly time period/positive/split by
5. rule program contains default reg rule and weekly overtime rule
6. time periods to test will be for workgroup time period 3/1 thru 3/15,
next time period is for 3/16 thru 3/31
7. report time for last 3 days of 3/1 thru 3/15 period
8. Run time admin
9. ecd moves to first day of next period or 3/16
10. report additional time for the week 3/11 thru 3/17 to invoke weekly
11. complete the remaining time period also with enough hours to invoke the
weekly overtime rule thru 3/31
12. run time admin
results: week 3/11 thru 3/17 should have had 40 reg and 4 overtime, instead all hours were paid as regular
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms