Editing Denied Requisitions does Not Re-trigger Workflow
(Doc ID 1563503.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correcting Denied Requisitions does Not Re-trigger Workflow. Requisition status changes to pending but does not re-trigger workflow
1) Commitment Control is enabled
2) No Role Actions- CANCHANGEXXX are not assigned to requester/Approver
3) Workflow is enabled and setup with two stages
a) Header Level
b) Line Level
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create an eProcurement Requisition with two lines (special request)
2) Requisition is Saved and Budget Checked and submitted for Approval
3) Requisition is Approved at Header Level and then denied and line level
4) In eProcurement > manage Requisitions, edit the denied requisition and reduce the Qty
5) change the quantity which changes the requisition value and resets the budget status to Not Checked.
6) check budget, click Save and Submit and the status Requisition status changes to pending but does not re-trigger workflow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document