Requisition not Getting Routed to Approvers
(Doc ID 1564115.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition not getting routed to approvers.
1) Create 4 roles with authorization for different category and Monetary Amount
- VICE PRESIDENT
2) Associate first three roles with User A in same sequence (so AM_SS_ACCOUNTING_CLERK comes first than AM_SS_MANAGER)
3) Test Requester: User B Assign User A as Supervisor
4) User A's Supervisor is setup as user C with VICE PRESIDENT role assigned.
5) Setup Approval Process Setup with Static Line Level Approval and a Dynamic Header Level
6) Approval Authorization is setup with the roles above
7) Enable workflow for eProcurement, Business Unit USXXX
1) Create a Requisition for $ 200 for Category 00003 (Hardware) and click Save and Preview.
2) It is found that at Second stage workflow shows Error Step (Routing for Admin), However when the Role AM_SS_ACCOUNTING_CLERK is deleted from User A user profile.
3) Creating similar requisition workflow map show routing to User A.
Similar application behaviour is observed from Preview Approval Process from the Approval Process Setup page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document