Contracts Related Projects Page CA_DETAIL_PROJ Is Not Validating Resource Type/Resource Category Combination.
(Doc ID 1564788.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is not Validating Resource Type/Resource Category combination on the Contract Terms Related Projects CA_DETAIL_PROJ page even though Project Costing is configured to enforce relationships between the fields.
1. Verified the setup of Source Type 'OTHER' and it is related to Category 'ADVER', and Source Type ‘TRAVL’ is related to Category ‘OOP’.
(Navigation: Set up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Project Costing>Transaction Options> Related Source Type/ Category)
2. Opened a Contract with Fixed type contract line and navigated to Contract Terms page.
3. Assigned Source type ‘OTHER’ to the Project.
4. Assigned Category ‘ADVER’ to the Source type.
5. Saved the Page
6. Now clicked on the Source type look up and changed the Source type form ‘OTHER’ to ‘TRAVL’ keeping the Category as ‘ADVER’ unchanged.
7. Saved the page with Source type as ‘TRAVL’ and Category as ‘ADVER’
8. Page saved successfully.
Expectation: System is expected not to save the TRAVL/ADVER combination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document