Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release 9.1,
Bundle level MP10 through bundle 20
Application release 9.0
Edit error ...no hard processing error
The transaction for ledger XXXXXX is not in sync with the primary ledger transaction.
- Returned for Business Unit for Translation ledger Base Currency
1. Define Ledger group
-ACT_LOCAL - primary, inherit base curr
-ACT_GBP - translation, base curr GBP
-ACT_USD - translation, base curr USD
2. Establish Business unit
3. Define Ledger for a unit for business unit/ledger group
4. Define Allocation Step that has offset defined to zero original pool data.
5. Define Allocation group
6. Establish Pool data from LEDGER
7. Create Basis data
8. Allocation request
9. Collect Allocation journal before edit
Some lines only have local and GBP
Others have only local and USD
And some have all 3.
After edit with no "recalc" of exchange rates selected on the edit
Ends up in error status: The transaction for ledger ACTGBP is not in sync with the primary ledger transaction.
10. If Edit with "recalc" then Goes to valid
Can not post journal because journal gets generated in error related to secondary translation ledgers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms