ETL 9.1: TL Load with Filters is Rejecting All Employees with Job Changes and No Messages Received when it Encounters Terminated Employee
(Doc ID 1564874.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time and Labor load to on cycle payroll using filters is rejecting all of the payable time for any employees who had additional payments (job changes) added after initial preliminary calc and time from TL was loaded. The time should have been reloaded upon the refresh for the job change but that didn't occur. A 5019 message was also given informing me that an employee was terminated and his time that had previously been loaded (time for dates prior to termination) was rejected in error. No message provided for this employee. No message provided for all the other employees that had time rejected after job change.
This results in underpayments to employees and because no message is given the issue is not caught by the Payroll department.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Using demo H910GXIU environment at build C334 (bundle #12)
2. Enroll all active employees in paygroup GBI/KL8 (monthly) to Time and Labor as of 6/1/2013 to workgroup KLMCOURSE and taskgroup KLMCAFETASK
3. create new dynamic group for the workgroup
4. refresh dynamic group and add to permission list HCDPPALL
5. Create new payrun id and add it to pay calendar for GBI/KL8 ppe 6/30/2013
6. terminate KUL904 as of 6/27/2013, terminate KUL911 as of 6/25/2013
7. report time for KUOVT for all employees between 6/1 and 6/20/2013
8. create paysheets and verify they exist for all the employees involved: KUL902, KUL904, KUL905, KUL906, KUL910, KUL911, KUL912, KUL913, KUL914, KUL915, KUL916, KUL917 & KUL918 (ALL SALARIED EMPLOYEES ON JOB)
8a. run preliminary calc and verify no messages
9. run time admin thru 6/30/2013 for dynamic group
10. verify payable time created
11. approve payable time
12. run TL Load for payrun id on cycle calendar ppe 6/30 without using any filters
13. verify payable time is all loaded to paysheets as expected and no time rejected
14. add additional payments for KUL904, KUL905, KUL906, KUL912, KUL913 & KUL917
15. make changes to reported time for KUL911
16. Run time admin again and verify appropriate offsets created
17. run load to payroll using filters set to Employee id KUL911, paygroup GBI/KL8, date range 6/1 thru 6/30 and earnings code OTP (this is how customer does subsequent loads after changes)
18. log file displays 6 employees checked for updates and also to check messages
19. message given for employee KUL904 error #5019 stating employee is terminated and to create paysheet or use adjust paid time (paysheet was already created and time previously loaded prior to term date is now rejected in error)
20. all the employees with additional payments added now have rejected time and no other error messages provided, the paysheets were refreshed and now include the additional payments that were added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document