CA_BI_INTFC Abends With Unique Constraint At CA_LIMITS.CheckRRT.RRTSPLIT
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Contracts to Billing process, CA_BI_INTFC, fails with the following error when running for as-incurred project transactions:
-- 10.07.28 Process 9955191 ABENDED at Step CA_LIMITS.CheckRRT.RRTSPLIT (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 10.07.28 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_CA_BI_PC_TA24) violated
Replication steps: (contracts installation option is set to use split limit)
1. Add a contract with rate price type
2. Associate with a project/activity, assign retainage id and billing limit
3. Add transactions to the project/activity that will add up to over the limit.
4. Process the BIL to billing
5. PC_BI_TO_PC will generate BRT
6. Release the retainage on the bill plan
7. CA_BI_INTFC will process the BRT and try to generate some of the RRT and change the BRT amount that is over the limit to OLT
8. PC_BI_TO_PC will insert some more RRT, BRT, RAJ and OLT rows into proj resource
9. Amend the contract and increase the limit
10. Perform limit checking -- it will change the OLT back to BRT.
11. Run CA_BI_INTFC- abend at Step CA_LIMITS.CheckRRT.RRTSPLIT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms