Unable To Save Accounting Date In Express Asset Definition When Asset ID is Used In Multiple Activities
(Doc ID 1565482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not allow users to change the accounting date on the express asset definition component when the Asset ID is used in multiple activities.
System should allow accounting date changes.
1. Create a Project with an asset integration rule of 'Many assets from each activities'
2. Create 3 Activities under that project.
3. Navigate to Express Asset definition component.
4. Assign 1 Asset ID for multiple activities.. eg. to activity 1 and 2.
5. After saving, return to the project.
6. Select the define asset link for the one asset id that has multiple activities assigned to it.
7. Change the accounting date
8. Apply and OK and save
9. Return to the project and check the accounting date in define asset- Accounting date was reset to the previous date assign to it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|