Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leaving the DISTRIB_PCT blank when adding new distribution line causes the EE_SEQ_NUM to re-set to 1
1) Create a PO with 1 line, 1 schedule and 10 distributions (distribute by Amount).
2) Save and dispatch the PO.
3) Increase the price on the PO line.
4) Click 'Yes'on the change order message.
5) Select 'No' on the next message: Allocate the changed amount based on the split distribution?(10200,397)
6) Select the distribution icon and Add a distribution line.
7) Receive the negative number assigned error:Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: PO_LINE_DISTRIB.DISTRIB_PCT. (2,121)
8) Distribution line 11 is now visible with an amount;however, the Percent field is blank.
9) Enter the chartfields but leave the percent blank and select the OK button.
10) Save the PO. The PO saved without throwing any error messages.The percent field is still blank.
11) When re-run the SQL statements the header EE_SEQ_NUM still shows as 10 and it should show as 11.
12) There is a new line on the PO_LINE_DISTRIB record; however, the EE_SEQ_NUM on the new line is 1 and it should be 11.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms