Two issues with Analyze Lines page when entering Reason Comments
(Doc ID 1566278.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two issues with Analyze Lines page when entering Reason Comments. Reason
Details icon does not initially appear on Analyze Lines page after selecting
Bid Action of Disallow. Also, if Reason Comments are entered without
entering Reason Code, the comments do not appear in the email sent to
1) Create a new Sourcing Event
2) Go to Analyze Events and hit Analyze Lines link
3) Change Bid Action to Disallow. See that the Reason Details icon does not
appear. This is the first reported problem.
4) Go back to Analyze Total
5) Go back to Analyze Lines. See now that the Reason Details icon appears
(even though Reason Code is left blank).
6) Click on Reason Details icon
7) Enter Reason Comments and select the Email Comments checkbox.
8) Email is sent indicating the bid was disallowed. Problem is that the
Comments are not included in the email. This is the second reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document