Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
When Timesheet switched from weekly default view to calendar period view the summary grid disappears from the timesheet. Switching back to weekly view doesn't bring back the summary grid back into view.
Time sheet should still display the summary grid regardless of the change to period view....if this is due to lack of real estate on the page this would be understandable, but it is still missing when you switch back to weekly view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. enroll time reporter into positive workgroup as a punch reporter, specify a bi weekly period under time period criteria
2. also assign employee to PSNONTASK taskgroup
3. Open timesheet under self service which defaults to weekly view...the summary grid is available
4. switch to calendar period view and refresh
5. notice the summary grid is now missing
6. switch back to weekly view and refresh, summary grid remains hidden
Due to this issue, users cannot see the summary of the reported time for the period on the timesheet, which also keeps them from viewing the leave balances, any exceptions, or the corresponding payable time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms