E-CRM: Address Book Entry 1 Contains More Than One Address Error at Person Component
(Doc ID 1567150.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Workforce Communications - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Address Book Entry 1 contains more than one Address error at person component
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The prospect is loaded in CS via External Test Score Load page
- This does not create person on CS side but create a Person on CRM side
- Create application with different address (than we have in initial Test Score load)
- On CRM side person basic sync message will go to success
- But when try to open person from person component it will through error:
Each Address Book Entry can only contain one Address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document