System Does Not Show Item Image On Item Details Page While Creating A Requisition
(Doc ID 1568177.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System failed to show item image for on item details page, while creating a requisition. System does not show item image on Item Details page while creating a requisition . All item details are visible except item image. Item image is not visible on Item details page while creating the requisition
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Set up the file directory path for image type extension under file locations setup
2. Place the item image file with the extension on server path, as defined/setup in step 1
3. Update the file name and file extension under Purchasing Attributes of Items
4. Navigate to "Create Requisition" Page and search for item
5. Click on "Show ItemImages" link to view the item image in the "Item Details" scroll ---- Result : Image is visible
6. Click on "Image" in scroll to enlarge it in new window ---- Result : Image gets opened in new window
7. Click on "Item Description" link in scroll to verify the item details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!