Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up the DeptID as a Balancing Chartfield on the Ledger Group and setting up IntraUnit processing, Voucher Posting creates RSA lines.
1) On Installation Options > Payables page, Posting Method = Summary Control
2) On General Ledger Definition, IntraUnit Template = US001, Dept = 10000
3) On Ledger Group > Balancing page, checked box for Balance on Department
4) Chartfield Inheritance – Payables Header Level Entries, set Department = Use Unit Default
5) Chartfield Inheritance – Payables Distrib Level Entries, set Department = Always Inherit
6) Chartfield Inheritance – Payables VAT Non-Recoverable, set Department = Always Inherit
7) Added a Voucher with DeptID = 90100
8) Run Voucher Posting
9) Voucher is posted with RSA lines
No RSA lines should be generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms