EAP: Payment Posting creates RSA for IntraUnit Transactions
(Doc ID 1568213.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting generates RSA for IntraUnit transactions.
1. Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2. General Ledger Definition > Inter/IntraUnit page has Inheritance Defaults by Fund
3. Ledger Groups > Balancing page has 'Intraunit Balancing Entries' checked and Balance by Fund Code
4. Chartfield Inheritance set to 'Always Inherit' Fund Code
5. External Account Chartfield Inheritance set to 'Do not inherit'
6. Create a Voucher
7. Run Voucher Posting
8. Pay the Voucher
9. Run Payment Posting
10. Payment Posting creates RSA entries for the Payment IntraUnit transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document