EAP: Payment Posting creates RSA for IntraUnit Transactions
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting generates RSA for IntraUnit transactions.
1. Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2. General Ledger Definition > Inter/IntraUnit page has Inheritance Defaults by Fund
3. Ledger Groups > Balancing page has 'Intraunit Balancing Entries' checked and Balance by Fund Code
4. Chartfield Inheritance set to 'Always Inherit' Fund Code
5. External Account Chartfield Inheritance set to 'Do not inherit'
6. Create a Voucher
7. Run Voucher Posting
8. Pay the Voucher
9. Run Payment Posting
10. Payment Posting creates RSA entries for the Payment IntraUnit transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms