ETL 9.1: Newly Created TRCs Not Visible In Timesheet Even Though Present In The TRC Programs
(Doc ID 1568452.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Reporting
New TRC's are created that map to leave earnings codes as of 6/23/13. The TRC's are added to the TRC program table as of 6/23 as well. An employee enrolled in the workgroup that uses that TRC program doesn't see the new TRC's as available in the drop down list on their timesheet with a start date of 6/24/2013.
The new TRC's effective as of the first date shown on the Timesheet should appear as available in the drop down list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new trc eff 6/23/13
2. map trc to earnings code as of 6/23/13
3. insert new eff dated row of 6/23 into TRC program table and add new TRC
4. Go to timesheet for employee assigned to a workgroup that uses that TRC program and refresh timesheet start date to 6/24/2013
5. the new trc is not shown in the list (as if the new eff dated row for the TRC program is ignored)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document