Page Data Inconsistent Issue While Deleting Rows From Related Attachments Page in Supplier Contract
(Doc ID 1568841.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Contract Management Contracts,
When trying to delete rows from Related Attachments page, the system is displaying the following error message "Page is inconsistent with database."
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add/Update Contract with Contract Process Option Purchase order
2. Enter Vendor ID, Administrator, item and merchandise amount in the Contract Entry Page-Save the Page
3.Click on Add a Document
4. Enter the Configurator ID and Description and click on Create Document
5. Navigate to Wizard Execute - Document Creation and enter the relevant details on this page
6. Click on Finish
7. Click on the Link ,'Add Attachments/Related Documents" in the page Document Management
8. Check the Related Documents tab
9. Click on Add + button to add another row.
10. Enter the Source Transaction as Purchasing Contracts, Set ID and Contract ID
11. Click on OK
12. Click on the Link ,"Modify Attachments/Related Documents" in Document Management Page.
13. Check the Related Documents tab Click on Minus Sign (-) to delete any of the two rows
14. After Deleting the row , Click On OK
15. The error ,"Page Data Inconsistent " occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document