Direct Reports Not Displayed in Org Chart Viewer When Employee Reports to Him/herself and Error is Triggered: "There was a Problem Preparing the Company Directory (1000,22314)"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The direct reports do not appear when an Employee reports to him/herself (Employee Record Number 0 reports to Employee Record Number 1 of the same employee)
Also clicking on the Org Chart Viewer triggers an error "There was a problem preparing the Company Directory (1000,22314) ".
1) KU0032 Employee Record 1 is of the Position Number 19140004
2) KU0032 Employee Record 1 reports to KE0001.
3) Alice Summer Employee Record 0 Reports to Position 19140004
4) The only incumbent for Position 19140004 is KU0032 Employee Record 1
1) When Logged in as KU0032, the Direct reports are not shown.
2) When Logged in as KE0001 (Manager for KU0032 Employee Record 1) Alice Summer reports are not appearing. Clicking on Alice Summer reports does not show anything.
3) From the Org chart viewer of the KE0001, clicking on the KU0032 Employee, shows an error "There was a problem preparing the Company Directory (1000,22314) "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms