EAM: Unable to Load Financial information after it was put On Hold. LOAD_STATUS is not In Sync between INTFC_PHY_A and INTFC_FIN
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.1 bundle #18, test, after putting financial interface data on hold, a physical asset was created, but later there is no way to bring the financial information over.
Only a physical asset is created and there's no way to bring the financial information over to capitalize the asset.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a voucher with AM info.
2. Post voucher.
3. Run INTFAPAM.
4. Run AMPS1000.
5. Review the asset and change the Financial info to On Hold.
6. Run amif1000 -- a physical asset is created.
7. Change the financial information back to Pending.
8. Run amif1000 -- the load_status changes to DON, but the asset_id remains NEXT on intfc_fin and no financial tables are populated.
Expected to be able to later change the financial information from On hold to Pending and have financial information interface to AM.
No change was made to the already physical only asset.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms