Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot load any MasterCard transactions after loading the same file twice.
User attempted to process a MasterCard transaction file twice. The second time, the CREDIT_CARD_MERCHANT_MC_LOAD service operation went to Error in Integration Broker (IB), which is correct, due to the file containing duplicate transactions. That IB transaction was cancelled. Now, any new MasterCard file is getting the same result, where the Service Operation goes to Error in IB, with an error of "Duplicate entries exist. The file was already loaded. (10503,250) ".
1. Setup the IB for MasterCard load.
2. Load a file and note that the data is loaded,.
3. Now try loading the same file again and note that the IB message will error out with an error of "Duplicate entries exist. The file was already loaded. (10503,250)". This is correct as the file containing duplicate transactions.
4. Cancel the IB transaction.
5. Now try loading any other file without having any duplicate rows and note that we are getting the same result, where the Service Operation goes to Error in IB, which is not correct.
The MasterCard files must load without any issues as long as the file does not contain any duplicate data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms