EGL: Should The WorkFlow Requester On A Journal Entry Change When It Is Edited And Submited By A Different User?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is the Requester for workflow approval suppose to change when a Journal Entry is edited and submitted by another user?
1. Create a Journal Entry(JE) as User A
2. Save and Edit so that the JE is Valid
3. Submit the JE so it routes for approval
4. Verify Requester ID says User A ID on Manage Journal Approval page
5. A change is identified as being required so User B Edits the Journal
6. Save and Edit so that the JE once again goes to Valid status
7. Submit so it route fors approval
8. Now you will see User B for the Requester ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms