Unable to Add to Forms or Modify the Approval Process Setup When Transactions Exist
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1. Unable to have multiple steps in Approval Process.
(1) Go to Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a Form
(2) Add a new value to create a form
(3) In Step 6 - Approval Process, Add two items, for example, 1. By Partial Pos Mgmt - Supvsor, 2. HR_VP
(5) Return to Search and go to Step 6 again, there's only one item there.
Issue 2. Unable to modify approval in Approval Process Setup.
(1) Go to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Step
(2) Find the Definition ID as above Form ID
(3) Add a new Effective Date, and setup approval steps the same as above, supervisor and HR_VP
(4) Go to the form and try it
(5) Preview Approval, then there's no approval at all there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms