Unable to Add to Forms or Modify the Approval Process Setup When Transactions Exist
(Doc ID 1571906.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1. Unable to have multiple steps in Approval Process.
(1) Go to Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a Form
(2) Add a new value to create a form
(3) In Step 6 - Approval Process, Add two items, for example, 1. By Partial Pos Mgmt - Supvsor, 2. HR_VP
(5) Return to Search and go to Step 6 again, there's only one item there.
Issue 2. Unable to modify approval in Approval Process Setup.
(1) Go to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Step
(2) Find the Definition ID as above Form ID
(3) Add a new Effective Date, and setup approval steps the same as above, supervisor and HR_VP
(4) Go to the form and try it
(5) Preview Approval, then there's no approval at all there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document