Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order has a canceled line, the KK_LIQUIDATION.MONETARY_AMOUNT = 0.00.
However, if you then finalize the associated requisition, and then budget check the Purchase Order, the MONETARY_AMOUNT on KK_LIQUIDATION is back for the canceled line.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a 3 line requisition. budget check
- Source the req to a PO, budget check and dispatch.
- Query KK_LIQUIDATION and validate the data.
- Cancel PO Line 3. budget check
- Query KK_LIQUIDATION - note that the MONETARY_AMOUNT and FOREIGN_AMOUNT values are now 0.00
- Back on the Purchase Order, finalize the Req at the PO Header. Budget Check the PO.
- Query KK_LIQUIDATION - note that the MONETARY_AMOUNT and FOREIGN_AMOUNT values are re-instated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms