Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Status is changing to Pending Approval (Pend Appr) after the Dispatch button is clicked on the Purchase Order (PO).
The following conditions are needed:
1) The number of PO Lines has to exceed the setting at:
Setup Financials/Supply Chain -> Install -> Installation Options - Product Options - Purchasing - Max Rows to Retrieve for - Purchase Orders
2) AWE approval workflow must be enabled by selecting the following setting:
Setup Financials/Supply Chain - Business Unit Related -> Purchasing -> Purchasing Definition -> PO Change Options - Approval Framework Control - PO Workflow Approval Required
3) Enable the following setting:
Setup Financials/Supply Chain - Business Unit Related -> Purchasing -> Purchasing Definition -> PO Change Options - Approval Framework Control - Resubmit Workflow for Quantity or Price Decrease
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a PO that has more lines than configured in number 1 above (Max Rows to Retrieve for).
2) There must be tax or miscellaneous charges on a line that is in the second scroll (greater than Max Rows to Retrieve for).
3) Approve the PO.
4) Open the PO and click the Dispatch button.
5) PO status will be updated to Pend Appr.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms