ECM: Remittance Advice is not being sent out after Acknowledgement is loaded and Payment Status is Complete and Payment Advice showing wrong Paid Amount and Discount Taken
(Doc ID 1573881.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remittance Advices are not being sent out once the acknowledgement is loaded and Payment Status is set to Paid.
Once the Import Acknowledgement File is run and generates the Payment Advice, the Payment Advice shows the Paid Amount of 0.00 and the Discount Taken is displaying the same amount as the Gross Amount even though no Discount was taken on the Payment.
ISSUE 1 STEPS
1. Enable Email Payment Advice and FG Remittance Advice through Vendor Location
1a. Enter Email ID and Payment Method of ACH
2. External Bank -- For ACH Payment Method, Settle By Financial Gateway and 820 ACH Layout
3. Enter Remittance Email ID through Source Registration
4. Add Voucher
5. Process Pay Cycle
6. Dispatch Payments through Financial Gateway
7. Payment Status is Dispatched to Bank
8. Do not run Advance Payment Notification because want Payment Notification sent when verified Paid
7. Run Import Acknowledgement File
ISSUE 2 STEPS
1. Run Import Acknowledgement File
2. Check the Payment Advice created
3. Notice that the Paid Amount is 0.00 and the Discount Taken is displaying the same amount as the Gross Amount even though no Discount was taken on the Payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document