EAP: MERCHANDISE MATCHED AMOUNT IN PO ACTIVITY SUMMARY SHOWING THE WRONG AMOUNT
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Merchandise Matched Amount in PO Activity Summary showing the wrong amount.
If the PO is AMOUNT ONLY, then it should not matter if the user changes the quantity and unit price on the voucher. Therefore, when you match the voucher, it is getting matched. However, the system showing incorrect Merchandise Matched Amount on the PO Activity Summary. Due to this issue, the user is unable to create another voucher for the balance PO amount since the receipt for the remaining amount is fully matched.
1) Added an AMOUNT ONLY PO with 2 lines
2) On Attributes, checked Amount Only for both lines
3) On Receiving, Receiving Required = Required
4) Added receipt for po line 2 by copying in the po line
5) Added voucher by copy po receipt
6) The po receipt line comes into voucher with Merchandise amount = $2500 and
qty = 1
7) Updated Unit Price = 100.00, Quantity = 5, Line Amount and Merchandise
Amount = $500.00
8) Save voucher and receive the following message:
"Warning -- Sum of associated receiver line amounts not equal to amount on voucher line 1 (7030,648) When a voucher line is associated with an amount-only PO/receiver, the sum of the associated receiver line amounts should be equal to the voucher line amount."
Click Ok. Voucher is saved
9) Run Matching. Voucher matched
10) Checked PO Activity and on the Matched tab, it shows the Amt Matched as
$2500 for po line 2. It should be only $500.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms