Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS_VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR is not populated when two users are correcting two different recycled vouchers on the same time. Also, vouchers will get the same document sequence number.
This will prevent voucher posting to happen.
- Enable Document Sequencing at Installation level and General Business Unit level
- Create 2 new quick invoices with 2 distribution lines each. Account and Dept on second distribution line has invalid values
- Build the quick invoices. After vouchers are built , they got in recycle status
- Open first voucher. It is in recycle status with 2 errors
- Correct account number and save the voucher and will get the message that Dept ID is invalid
- Vouchers status shows as Postable and Doc Seq Number is populated.However, data is not saved on database.
- Stay on this page and move to a different station
- From another computer open the second voucher. It is in recycle status with 2 errors
- Correct the account and save . Voucher shows Postable, but data is not yet saved on database – like for the first voucher
- Correct also the Dept ID and save the voucher. This time voucher has been saved
- Go back to the first voucher , correct the Dept ID and save the voucher. Voucher will be saved
- No data inserted into PS_VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR and both vouchers have the same Document Sequence Number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms