Participant Evaluation Does Not Reopen Document When ePerformance Manager Reopens Document From Available For Review > In Progress
Last updated on JULY 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager reopens a document from Available for Review > status to in progress via Manager Self Service.
The Document detail page shows Participant evaluation is in progress (it was showing completed previously). Inside it shows it is completed. Participant cannot re-work on evaluation.
Steps to replicate :
1. Login as a Manager and go to Manager Self Service>Performance Management> Performance Documents >Create a Performance Document
2. Complete the Establish Criteria
3. Nominate Participants
4. Now login as above Participant/Employee and go to Self Service>Performance Management>Other's Performance Documents>Pending Evaluation Requests
5. Accept the Evaluation Request
6. Complete the Request Self Service>Performance Management>Other's Performance Documents>Current Evaluations
7. Now login as a Manager and go to Manager Self Service>Performance Managment Performance Documents>Current Documents and select the relevant document
8. Manager is not getting a “Reopen” Button to open the Evaluation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms