EGL: Equitization Process Fails With 'SQLRT error in GLPQPROC-KA000 FLUSH BULK CLOG' When Run With Ownership Set Option As By Period End Date
(Doc ID 1576392.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***checked for relevance 05-FEB-2019***
Equitization process (GLPQEQTZ) goes to 'SQLRT error in GLPQPROC-KA000 FLUSH BULK CLOG' error when the following scenario is processed:
- processing more than one Accounting Period (TimeSpan = YTD or BAL)
- Effective-Date Ownership Sets field is set to 'by Period End Date(s)'
- Create Calculation Log checkbox is selected on the Equitization Request
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create 4 Business units
2. Created Ledger/ledger group
3. Setup ledger for a unit making sure all periods open for year
4. Created Equitization tree
5. Set up Consolidation Ledger set
6. Set up Subsidiary ownership sets for 3 of the 4 bu's all owned 100% by one of the other business units
7. Set up Net Income Equitization Rule(C_PTOI) using tree for chartfield value set for income statement accounts
8. Create Equitization Groups
9. Equitization Request
10. Make sure data includes at least two months worth of data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document