Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Interview Initiator field is populated incorrectly. The Initiator field is populating from the current User ID rather than the original Interview Initiator.
Navigation: Recruiting > Find Job Opening > Manage Interviews
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Log into system using PS user Id that is linked to Employee KU0007 (Betty Locherty)
2. Go to Recruiting>Find Job Openings>Manage Interviews and select a Job Opening.
3. Select Manage Interviews from the Take Action dropdown.
4. Schedule an Interview.
5. Note that Initiator = Betty Locherty (which is correct).
6. Sign in as the Interviewer.
7. Go to the Job Opening and select Manage Interviews from the Take Action dropdown.
8. Note that Initiator = Patrick Seto.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms