Salary Information Not Updated from Position when Position Salary Information is Blank
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
Salary information is not updated from the Position when the Position Salary Info is blank. The Incumbent data from the previous row is carried forward to the new row of Job data.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Go to a Position Organizational Development>Position Management>Maintain Positions/Budgets> Add/Update Position Info and delete the Salary Plan Info.
2. Note that Include Salary Plan/Grade is checked for Incumbents on the Specific Information Tab.
3. Go to an employee’s Job Data and note that Salary Admin Plan = KU01.
4. Insert a new row and transfer the employee into the updated Position.
5. Note that the Salary info is carried forward from previous Job data rather than the Position.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms