ELM 9.1: From Catalog Item Details “Return to Previous Page" Link Not Returning for a Planned Catalog Item
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Return to Previous Page" link not returning from the Catalog Item Detail Page when enrolling from “All Learning” page for a "Planned" Catalog Item.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Login as a Learner and navigate to Main Menu >Self Service >Learning >Learning Plans
2) Select the learning plan and add a Catalog Item to the Learning Plan
3) Navigate to Main Menu> Self Service > Learning > All Learning
4) Click on enroll link for the Catalog Item that has a status "Planned"
5) Then, transferred to Catalog Item Details page (LM_LEARN_ITM_DTL)
6) Click "Return to Previous Page" link
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms