ELM 9.X: Correct Manager Id Not Assigned to Learner When Manager Job Data has Multiple Effective Sequence (EFFSEQ) Rows
(Doc ID 1576740.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Load Manager Data (App Engine LM_MGRVWAE) processes, logic ignoring the effective sequence on Job Data (LM_PERSON_JOB) records, resulting in the incorrect Manager Id assigned to the Learner\Employee.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Log in as an Administrator
2) Select Learner\Employee (x) and note position (p1) as reporting to the manager (Y)
3) Note Manager (z) position (P)
4) Select Manager ( z) and move to the position (p1) with today's Effective Date (EFFDT) and Effective Sequence(EFFSEQ)=0
5) Add new row for Manager (z) with Effseq=1 move back to position (p), again
6) After Job data published and Process Asynchronous Data processes are completed, successfully, navigate to Set up ELM > Load Manager Data and run the AE LM_MGRVWAE
7) Verify the Learner\Employee (x) Reporting Manager in ELM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document