EAP: Budget Checking process (FS_BP) erroneously creates entries on KK Tables for deleted AP Voucher
(Doc ID 1576794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Budget Checking process (FS_BP) erroneously creates entries on KK Tables for deleted AP Voucher (PS_VOUCHER.ENTRY_STATUS = X).
1. Enable Commitment Control
2. Create a Voucher and save it
3. Budget Status set to Not Chk'd
4. Create a Run Control to run Budget Checking
5. Open new window to open the Delete Voucher page
6. Display the Voucher created in Step 2 but do NOT delete the Voucher yet
7. Run Budget Checking to Budget Check the Voucher created in Step 2
8. While FS_BP is processing Step AP_BP_EDIT.OpenPer.GetFlg, delete the Voucher (PS: Step FS_BP_SHDR.iSrcTAO.iSrcTAO has already executed).
9. Voucher is deleted
10. FP_BP will complete to Success
11. Check the Budget Active Log
12. FS_BP has erroneously produced KK entries for deleted Voucher (PS_VOUCHER.ENTRY_STATUS = X).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document