EAP: Withholding not calculated for Vouchers that are created after a Negative / Credit Voucher
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting is not creating Withholding Schedule for Vouchers that are created after a Negative / Credit Voucher for a particular Vendor.
1. On the Withholding Entity page setup, Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Posting, Rounding Option = Round Up and Cumulative box is not checked
2. Withholding Rule is set to 10%.
3. Create a Negative / Credit Voucher for -198,000.00 INR
4. Run Voucher Posting
5. Withholding Schedule is calculated as expected
6. Create a Positive / Debit Voucher for 37,500.00 INR
7. Run Voucher Posting
8. Withholding Schedule is not calculated for the Positive / Debit Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms