Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Recruiting > Manage Applicant, Referral Source is not displayed when the Source ID is Inactive.
If the Referral Source ID is set to Inactive, the Referral Source area will not display the existing (historical) value on an application. Correct functionality would be for the value to display on existing applications but not be available for use for new applications.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Find Applicants and pull up an applicant.
2. On the Applicant Data tab, click the Application icon.
3. Note the Referral Source.
4. Navigate to Recruitment Sources, look up the Source Name, and insert a new row with Status = Inactive.
5. The Message “This source name is in use.” is returned.
6. Click OK and save the Source.
7. Return to the application and note the Source ID is now blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms